These 6 Things: How to Focus Your Teaching on What Matters Most
By Dave Stuart Jr.
Dave Stuart Jr.’s work is centered on a simple belief—all students and teachers can flourish. In this essential resource, teachers will find:
- Proven, classroom-tested advice delivered in an approachable, teacher-to-teacher style that builds confidence
- Practical strategies for streamlining instruction
- Solutions and suggestions for the most common teacher and student "hang-ups"
- Numerous recommendations for deeper reading on key topics
By Tyler Harms
Teaching For God’s Glory is a daily guide and source of encouragement for new teachers. Each day there is an inspirational Bible verse or quote for reflection as well as advice from veteran teachers across the country. The book covers topics such as behavior management, collaborating with colleagues, and maintaining a healthy work-life balance. At the end of each week, there is a page to journal what went well, opportunities for growth, funny things students say, prayer requests, and much more.
Making Things Right at Work: Increase Teamwork, Resolve Conflict, and Build Trust
By Gary Chapman, Jennifer M. Thomas, Paul White
Are broken relationships tainting your work environment? Do you feel tension mounting and cooperation suffering? Making Things Right at Work offers strategies for restoring trust and harmony in stressful work relationships. In this book, you’ll learn how to:
- Discern the causes of workplace conflict
- Avoid unnecessary disputes
- Repair relationships when you’ve messed up
- Let go of past hurts and rebuild trust
By Charles F. Stanley
When things are going your way, trusting the Lord is easy. But when painful trials, unmet needs, or lost dreams assail, do you wonder if God can still be trusted? In Can You Still Trust God?, Dr. Charles Stanley offers hope for anyone struggling to reconcile the suffering and turmoil in the world with a loving God as well as truth for those searching for a resource to teach their communities about God’s promises and how to deepen trust in Him.
Like what you’re reading? Then don’t miss an issue. Subscribe to be notified when the next issue is published.