Edpuzzle is a user-friendly online platform that allows teachers to engage every student through personalized instruction, one video at a time.
Educators can use EdPuzzle to:
- Personalize, cut, crop, and organize original or existing videos
- Individualize instruction
- Formatively assess student understanding
- Track student progress with real-time analytics
Students can utilize EdPuzzle to:
- Create and submit their own videos to demonstrate understanding
- Explore interactive and student-centered videos as a study tool
- Re-watch videos and review audio notes at their own pace
- Demonstrate mastery of content through engaging video assessments
What do you love about it?
EdPuzzle is versatile. It can be used for independent, small-group, and whole-class instruction in all grade levels and content areas. Additionally, teachers can use and adapt personal video recordings, videos discovered on the web, or premade video content from the Edpuzzle Community.
How can users access it?
Teachers simply create an account at edpuzzle.com and add a class for each group. Students then register with the code provided by the teacher to connect to the class.
How much does it cost?
EdPuzzle is free! Users can access the Basic plan at no cost or they can upgrade to a Pro Teacher or Schools & Districts plan to receive unlimited video storage space and other benefits for a monthly fee.
Amanda Sears is the Technology Integration Specialist for Amherst Exempted Village Schools in Ohio. Her goals are to educate, enrich, and empower students, teachers, and the community with the power of innovative education technology.
Like what you’re reading? Then don’t miss an issue. Subscribe to be notified when the next issue is published.