Bring coloring pages to life with QuiverVision—an educational platform that utilizes Augmented Reality (AR) coloring technology to help students better visualize and understand learning standards across all subject areas in a fun, innovative way.
Educators can use QuiverVision to:
- Offer transformative student experiences using AR
- Access lesson plans covering an extensive range of content
- Support learning targets with trending technology
- Help students visualize and interact with subject matter
Students can utilize QuiverVision to:
- See their coloring projects come to life
- Explore interactive and student-centered content
- Record themselves describing their learning in real-time
- Demonstrate understanding through a variety of questions
What do you love about it?
QuiverVision is a great supplemental resource for a variety of educational standards and topics. The practical lesson plans provided help K–8 teachers bring science, social science, social-emotional learning, arts, mathematics, and English literature subjects to life through AR. Teachers can use QuiverVision’s educational coloring sheets during whole group instruction, small group instruction, and independent center activities.
How can users access it?
Teachers and students can download the app from Google Play, Amazon, or Apple.
How much does it cost?
They offer a variety of free downloads, one-time in-app purchase options, and subscription options.
Amanda Sears is the Technology Integration Specialist for Amherst Exempted Village Schools in Ohio. Her goals are to educate, enrich, and empower students, teachers, and the community with the power of innovative education technology.
Like what you’re reading? Then don’t miss an issue. Subscribe to be notified when the next issue is published.