Simpleshow Classroom, an easy-to-use, AI-powered video-maker platform, offers educators and students the power to create simple and engaging videos to enhance the learning experience.
Educators can use Simpleshow Classroom to:
- Design videos that cater to students of different ages and learning styles
- Use artificial intelligence to transform text into animated, audiovisual learning experiences
- Introduce topics, actively engage students, spark classroom discussions, summarize content, and enhance creativity
- Access the Simpleshow Resource Hub webinars and blogs for training and other opportunities for continued teacher development
Students can use Simpleshow Classroom to:
- Create compelling presentations that effectively communicate their ideas and knowledge
- Enhance their comprehension, communication tactics, presentation skills, and creativity techniques
- Collaborate with other classmates
- Explore and utilize artificial intelligence in a classroom setting
What do educators love about it?
Simpleshow Classroom saves educators time and effort by letting artificial intelligence do the hard work of creating explanatory videos. Educators have access to all of Simpleshow’s illustrations, effects, background music tracks, templates, hand animations, and sound features.
How can users access it?
Educators access the platform by visiting simpleshow.com/classroom and signing up for a Simpleshow Classroom Plan. Once they’ve created an account, educators can add students to their “Team”.
How much does it cost?
Simpleshow Classroom is free for educators and students enrolled in an accredited educational institution.
Amanda Sears is the Technology Integration Specialist for Amherst Exempted Village Schools in Ohio. Her goals are to educate, enrich, and empower students, teachers, and the community with the power of innovative education technology.
Like what you’re reading? Then don’t miss an issue. Subscribe to be notified when the next issue is published.